1. Xtactor's commitment to privacy
2. Personal information
2.1 What personal information we collect
The personal information we might collect from you is:
- email address;
- postal address;
- purchase information;
- email messages;
- webserver log file information;
- information collected through cookies and pixel tags.
Webserver log file information refers to from what IP address a visitor visits our website, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited.
2.2 When we collect personal information
We collect personal information:
- when you sign up for our mailing list;
- when you purchase a product from us;
- when you contact us using email;
- when you visit our website.
2.3 For what purposes we use your personal information
We use your personal information to provide you with the following:
- to send you email newsletters;
- to send products to you that you have purchased;
- to give you customer service and support.
We also use your personal information for the following business purposes:
- to improve our website, products and services;
- to conduct market research and marketing.
2.4 Non-personal information
We might collect anonymous error reports from our products for the sole purpose of improving the products.
3. Security measures
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Access to personal information requires sufficient rights and thorough identification. Only authorized persons have the right to process and maintain personal information contained in our registers. All information processors are bound by confidentiality obligation.
4. Third parties
We may disclose your personal information to our business partners for market research, marketing, billing and accounting purposes. They have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same information security practices that we adhere to.
5. Information access and modification
To review, correct, modify, delete or otherwise limit our use of your personal information that has been provided to us, please contact us and clearly describe your request. We will aim to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and no later than 30 days after we received your request.